Certificates the way you want them— fast, simple, and easy
Digital certificates, an online version of your Red Cross certification, provide free anytime, anywhere access to your training history and certificates.
• Download, share and print your certificate quickly and easily.
• Unique ID and QR code allows employers to easily confirm certificate validity.
• No need to carry your printed card around anymore!
• Digital certificates are included as part of your course and can be accessed free online anytime.
it is really that simple!
How do I get my Red Cross digital certificate?
1. If you received an e-mail from the Red Cross after class, it includes a link to your digital certificate.
2. If you did not receive an email visit redcross.org/getcertificate.
3. Supply First Name, Last Name, Postal Code (where class was held) and Last Date of Class.
4. Click Submit to be directed to your digital certificate.